July 14, 2006

My frisbee currently resides on the neighbors roof

What a strange week. My mother was away in Vermont. Then both my sisters left Wednesday morning around 5 to go to Vermont. Then my dad left the same day at 10 for Switzerland. Then my mom flew back to Florida that same day and her flight was delayed so she didn't get back until 6 a.m. the next morning. Everyone in the family but me has been going all over the place! It was neat, though, because I was home alone all day Wednesday through Thursday morning. PARTY!!!

Just kidding. Actually, Eric and Mike came over and played tennis then we came back to the house and ordered pizza and watched T.V.

Guitar lessons have been fun. Teaching myself was fine and I learned alot, but having someone to play with and learn from is more enjoyable.

Jonathan conducted Watchtower study tonight. He did a great job. And thanks man, also, for helping cook the hot dogs!

I had a fever Tuesday night. That stunk. Now I have a horrible cough. This stinks. We aren't going down to Okeechobee tomorrow because my mom got really sick today. I feel bad, she probably caught it from me.

Well, I am off to bed. Looks like we are off to the beach tomorrow!

1 comment:

Daniel Greene said...

Yup, I'll be at soccer. I'lll probly get there around 430 to 5.

Yeah, the house to myself was nice.