July 16, 2006

Soccer was great today! Our team worked on our passing and we got more scoring opportunities. It was super humid out, but fun.

I just got back from the carwash. My sisters car needed a good cleaning. Ah, aren't carwashes fun?! I got that pink soap from the cleaning brush on me.

I bought this tape adapter thing for my iPod. You connect it to your iPod then put the tape into the tape deck and it plays the music through your car speakers. $9 at Walmart. It works great. No need for an 80 dollar iPod FM transmitter.

2 comments:

Alice Springs said...

hehe I got mine fore 50cents at a garage sale.

Welll Daniel... What if someones car doesn't have a tape player....

That's when you hit the ebay website and get one for $15

Daniel Greene said...

alice, i say if someones car does not have a tape player then it is over 50 years old and is too old to drive. lol.

thats cool that they have the transmitters online for $15! but i heard they can be fuzzy sometimes over the air.