August 01, 2006

Your glare is killing me

Long weekend. But a good one. Soccer was great! We played at a new field up by Mike Vergara's house. It is bigger and better. Note to self: bring more water next time.

I can't wait for the convention! Just a few more weeks.

My electric guitar amp was delivered today. It is super portable and has a great sound for its size. $7 on eBay. No joke. Just because it had a little scratch on the top and some guy used it a few times. Mechanically, it is fine. To my sister in the next room behind the paper-thin walls of our house, not fine. I should crank it up at midnight. Then I'll end up sleeping in the garage. Haha!

10 comments:

Eric said...

You have had the electric for like what 2 weeks and your already becoming a rocker. Boo YA. You Rock!!!!

Unknown said...

What a great buy! Gotta love ebay.

Daniel Greene said...

It was a little tight. But yeah it did fit. lol.

That jacket is cool though. I like the black with white stripes. I may just buy one myself.

Daniel Greene said...

Yes, yes, you jerks I obviously mean a mens suit jacket. I shall destroy you all!! Muahahhaha...ttyl

Daniel Greene said...

Mathue: Lesson 1.
$7 is not half of $3.50.
$3.50 is half of $7.
Lesson 1 complete.

But yeah, eBay has some great things.

Yay Nadia, Dante is coming home!

Daniel Greene said...

Hey Mathue, since you like songwriting and guitar, do you want me to find you a nice, inexpensive acoustic for you on eBay?

abz said...

haha i just got back from the convention....again. i can't tell u have great it is! u have so much to look forward to!!

Daniel Greene said...

Yup, soccer was great.

Switchfoot isn't that new. They have been around since 1997. I looked up their albums:

'97: The Legend of Chin
'99: New Way to be Human
'00: Learning to Breathe
'03: The Beautiful Letdown
'05: Nothing is Sound

I have quite a few of their songs on my computer. If you want I will burn you a CD of all the songs I have of theirs.

Daniel Greene said...

Also, their CD at FYE isn't in with the rock CD's It is in the"christian" section. They have all their CD's there. Unless that is where you looked and they are all gone.

abz said...

i would;ve started mocking that man. switchfoot, good stuff i suppose. u'd be amazed as to how many bands consider themselves "christain" rock bands.