August 14, 2006

I think the finish line's a good place we could start

At the end of a good, long week of service, there is nothing I look forward to more than soccer on Sunday with my friends!

I am moving to Zurich, Switzerland for 2 months. My dad's job wanted him in Europe for some time so my mom and I are going to live with him there so he is not alone. My parents are already over there, so I fly over alone on the 28th of this month, the morning after the convention. I am excited about living there, it will be a great experience. I put in my regular pioneer application a short while ago, so I will be starting off the service year over there, which I am excited to start. My dad found the English congregation in the city for us.

I will miss all of you!

8 comments:

Eric said...

Ya i think ryan said it all man. You will be missed by all. Even tho we are going to be out a great pioneer at the East, but that means Switzerland is picking up one. Hope you have fun!

abz said...

that's so awesome daniel! have a jolly good time there!

Daniel Greene said...

thanks everyone!

Dante the Inferno said...

Right on for your dad! That's so cool he helped you guys find the hall there. I'm sure he is impressed by you and you and your familys good witness. Keep it up man. The swiss girls will hit on you and all, I'm sure you know that, but you can do what's right!!! :P

Daniel Greene said...

German, French, Italian and English are the main languages. But there are many areas with different languages. Most people speak English as a second lagnuage.

Ave said...

WEll I know we're all gonna miss Daniel.And I really will too! Have fun though Daniel!! This is my jealous but happy for you face... :)

violette said...

we'll miss you!

MOVE ALONG said...

Hey Daniel, have a great time in switzerland! Make sure you keep us updated on your trip. :)