June 01, 2006

supersonic clock

Vermont has been nice. It's been quiet and relaxing. I was changing my old guitar strings at 11 pm while watching Lost. Nevertheless, I got distracted, over-tightened the string, and POP! So frustrating. I got more and now it's replaced.

It's always nice when you are feeling down about something, then a good friend calls, you tell them the problem, and in 5 minutes you have completely gotten your mind off of it.

Eric had his first number 4 talk tonight. I was not present but I heard from my family it was fantastic! Great job, Eric!

You know this system of things is going downhill extremely fast when you read this headline in the news: "Twenty-five people were injured in an annual cheese-rolling competition, where daredevils chase giant cheeses down a steep slope in western England." Thank you, Elizabeth, for sending me the link to this news article. Apparently people from Australia, New Zealand, the U.S. and all over England come to watch this event. Sounds intriguing. No, no, that's a lie. Sounds stupid.


"It's going in circles,
The clock must keep ticking if we are to sit."

8 comments:

Daniel Greene said...

Sounds fun. I didn't know you were having a going away party for her.

But, I'd love to see photos. Have a good time!

abz said...

vermont?? for how long. haha the cheese thing sounds like fun!! lol

Eric said...

WOO!! thanks for the compiment on the talk. Ya u missed the party which was a blast. Trust me, there are more then enough photos lol. So u read my short story ay? Do u think its good enough for posting yet?
See you thursday

Eric said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Daniel Greene said...

I heard. ITS ALL YOUR FAULT NOW ILL MISS OUR MEETING SINCE I DONT GET BACK UNTIL THURSDAY! muahaha.

jk. enjoy the CO visit. i heard there was going to be a DVD presentation. dont tell us anything about it after you see it.

Alice Springs said...

Oh man you just reminded me of the time when I broe ava's guitar string. It was the scariest time of my life! lad you had fun in vermont.

Daniel Greene said...

i broke someones high e string on their electric the other day. i felt so bad. lol

violette said...

Love that news headline! Good grief. That's hilarious.

Don't break a cello string....they're more than $20 a pop. ;-)

I'm glad you had a nice time in VT Daniel. Perhaps you'll be having a bit of a sojourn in Switzerland sometime soon,eh?

I enjoy your blog. It's nice to see what's going on in your mind/life. Keep writing!

;-)