June 12, 2006

La te da!

SpiderFilm has been in hiatus for almost a year now. But after today it looks like its heading towards being back in business. Someone called me up with a story idea and asked if it would work. I told him to write it up and give it to me. The idea sounds awesome. I'll tell more about it once it is confirmed.

I also researched some more video cameras today. Our poor old Sony is in the grave. I have actually only made 4 true short films. The rest have been experimental or just skits. So I'm excited that a bigger project may be coming.

Well, I just wanted to share that bit.

10 comments:

Daniel Greene said...

How dare he!!! lol. Well, if it is used you'll get the idea credit.

What's this musical?

OhKathy said...

hah thats soo cool! I think the spider flims are awesome!!

Daniel Greene said...

A musical...

About toilets...

Lydia, you have quite an imagination.

tabie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

IT IS NOT ABOUT TOILETS!

AND ITS NOT ALL ABOUT A TOILET KING EITHER!

ok, let me confirm. it wasnt my story that the 'someone' stole, it was the whole idea of making a movie that they stole. btw, i dont even know you guys plot. but our will still be better!

and i am commenting as other cuz tabitha is signed in and i think she needs to stay logged in.

Daniel Greene said...

oh, i dont think they stole your idea we had talked about making a movie a while back. thats great though that you too are going to make one!

sorry for the confusion.

Daniel Greene said...

Thank you, Nadia, you cleared that up well.
I will say that the idea for the movie is that of Devin and Mathue Voss. So, if you must know, ask them, but I hope they will retain the idea until later as Nadia said.

Daniel Greene said...

No need for competition here, Lydia.

lol

What is your connection? Say Speilberg and I'll cry.

Daniel Greene said...

Say Shyamalan and I will have a mental breakdown.

lol

Daniel Greene said...

Hockey was great. I scored 2 goals and made 1 assist. We won, 13-11.

I think I will sleep like a baby. I am so tired now. ttyl