March 11, 2011

NYC - Day 10 & 11

The trip home.

We took a taxi to the station. Our train left Pennsylvania Station at 3:15 PM.

The passengers from New York were quite different from when we got on in Orlando. These passengers were more normal, I would say. And plus, there was an entire girls college softball team traveling to Orlando in our car, so that was pleasant :-)

We watched Lost In Space. I hadn't seen that movie in years. Reuben slept a lot. I watched about 5 episodes of Jericho Season 1 before going to sleep. I woke up on and off throughout the night. I was more restless on the trip home.

The trip home felt very short. We got into Orlando at 12:45 PM today. Melinda picked us up and brought us home.

We had dinner at Tijuana and then headed to the theater to see Battle: LA.

After that I drove Reuben back to Melbourne. When we were on 520 E we caught the Delta IV rocket launch of the USA spy satellite "Gryphon." It looked stunning; right at sunset.


And our vacation came to a close. It was fun.

No comments: