February 08, 2006

Something you are not.

You know what kind of people annoy me? Those who will say things to make you feel a little lower than them, finding fault or something unique or weird in your words or actions to try and crack a joke about it. Also, when people try to be something they are not, normal, easy going, or "cool" If that's how they are that is awesome! But, it's when it is an act that I get annoyed. I've seen people like that whose friendship with another dwindled into nothing it seems. You give and get nothing back, or give and slowly lose getting something back. It's kind of sad to see that. I have always told my sisters, "If you ever see me trying to be something I'm not, trying to be all 'cool' or whatever, hit me on the head with a rock!" And I meant every word. So maybe I'll hit some other people on the head with a rock, even though they didn't ask for it. You can only try to help someone help themselves for so long.

7 comments:

Eric said...

well seeing that i was the only person u basically saw today im thinking this post involves me maybe????? maybe not???? poop in your soup????? do a funny dance while u poop in your pants???? AM i a rapper????? no will ever know. but am i going to get hit in the head with a rock?

Daniel Greene said...

eric, this post has nothing to do with you. i wouldn't post something like this based on one days events. i wasn't pointing towards a specific person either, just the general attitude.

Eric said...

tisk tisk daniel.....you suppose to say something FUNNY!!!!! Oh and happy girl.. your going down to the ground like charlie brown!! im not ridiculious. ya maybe a whole lot of people might say so and maybe my mom sometimes says that, and everyone i basically know says that.....wait a sec. u all r against me. i will kill you all dead. But on a serious note im glad it was me or basically anyone.

Yours truly,
ridiculious Eric

P.S i have promoted u to Viking Status

Eric said...

crap!!! i mean wasnt me or basically anyone. Oh and sry daniel that i can never be serious......ever

Daniel Greene said...

nice nadia, nice. again, to everyone, this post is not about a specific person or any of you, just an attitude that annoys me.

word verification: lowwjh

Dante the Inferno said...

Sounds like me >:O
Why couldn't we just talk dan!? Why!?!?

...lol.

Anonymous said...

i dont get it daniel.

mmmm im eating a bagel and i just heard the song "Sweet Home Alabama" on a commercial for Kentucky Fried Chicken. whats up with that?