January 12, 2006

Hit me in the head with a 5-pound textbook

It is 2:24 p.m. on the 12th day of January 2006. I am a homeschooler again this semester, and I should have begun my work on Monday. It is now Thursday. I have to take four courses this semester: U.S. History, Civics, Geometry, and American Lit. I am currently working on History and Civics. Wait, wait, wait, no: I am currently supposed to begin History and Civics. Someone out there please hit me in the head with a 5-pound textbook and scream in my ear to begin. Then possibly threaten me in some way so I will be scared out of my brains and finally, without any letup, begin. I will then be forever indebted to you and will always be nice to you until the day I die of a head injury and my ear drums bursting (quite possibly from being hit in the head with a 5-pound textbook and having had my ear screamed into).

Guten Tag!


"I'm never gonna wait for anything. Never gonna break for anything." - FFF

3 comments:

Eric said...

I will kill u if u dont start working....really i have no problem doing it!

Jenny said...

you are no longer going to SCC Dan?

Daniel Greene said...

not this semester. basically i have to catch up in a few homeschool courses and other stuff. it's long, boring, and complicated, so i won't explain. lol